Real Estate Safety and Beyond Day 2
CE: 8 hours (3 law)
PLE: 3 Agency, 3 Advertising, 2 Electives
GRI Electives: 8 Hours
Instructor: Robert Siciliano
The Real Estate Safety and Beyond Certification Program covers how to protect your money, your family, your business, and even your life from the dark web, identity theft, cyber scams, physical threats, and data theft to create a safer tomorrow. Once both Real Estate Safety and Beyond Day 1 and Day 2 are completed and passed, you will receive a physical certificate in the mail within two weeks.
If you already took Real Estate Safety and Beyond Day 1, you completed modules one, two, and three which covered information security, identity theft, and cybercrimes. In Real Estate Safety and Beyond Day 2, you will be continuing on to modules four, five, and six. In these modules, you will be learning about personal security, real estate security, and social media security. Real Estate Safety and Beyond Day 1 is a separate course from Day 2 and would need to be purchased separately unless it was included in a package you purchased.
- Enrollment: You will be enrolled in the course(s) within 1-2 business days from the date of purchase. You will receive an email with login information at the email address associated with your user account. Please check your spam folder if you don't receive the email within 3 business days.
- Access: All of the online courses allow access for one (1) year from the date of purchase. Your completion date of the course determines the year the credit will be issued. You may review any portion of the course you have completed within your 1-year timeframe – even after you have received your certificate of completion. The course will be available to you throughout your 1-year time-frame.
- Compliance: To be in compliance with KREC, you will be required to complete an affidavit, take an online final exam, and complete the survey at the end of each course.
- Final Exam: A final exam score of 75% or greater is required to pass and two (2) retakes are allowed for each of the above courses.
- Reported: Once you fully complete the course (course work, final exam, affidavit and course evaluation), you will be reported to the Kentucky Real Estate Commission within the required 10 business days for that completed course.
- Certificate: You will receive an emailed completion certificate within 10 business days to the email address you registered with. If you finished the entire program (Day 1 and Day 2) you will receive a physical certificate in the mail within two weeks.
- Course Cancellation Policy: If you drop out of the course within 7 days of purchase, you will receive a full refund. If more than ½ of the course was completed a refund will not be granted. After 7 days, no refund is available. To review our Policies & Procedures, click here.