Millennials: Challenging the Traditional Real Estate Model
4 CE Hours (4 Hours Elective)
PLE: 4 Electives
Strategies and tips for working with Millennials. This course examines the factors driving today’s real estate market. This course will take you beyond the newspaper headlines to illustrate how the former driving factors of real estate no longer apply, as millennial buyers outpace baby boomers (previously the largest real estate buyer group). You will learn how millennials—today’s largest real estate market—buy, sell, rent, strategize, and communicate. Learn how you can better serve this new leading population of clients.
This course will challenge past approaches to working with clients and illustrate successful approaches to working with today’s buyers and sellers. Get insight into how to educate yourself about millennials’ specific preferences and how builders and the real estate industry are responding to them.
You will explore essential expectations and patterns so you can refine and re-tool and your knowledge and practices, as well as your branding and image, to reflect an understanding of the new real estate model. This course focuses on increasing your ability to work effectively and productively with millennials to achieve their real estate goals, as well as yours!
This course is delivered in our new OnDemand video lecture format. Filled with videos that show real‐life examples and scenarios that agents are likely to encounter in their career, this OnDemand course engages, enlightens, and entertains.
- Please click here prior to registering for this course to ensure you understand the completion process.
- Enrollment: You will be enrolled in the course(s) within 1-2 business days from the date of purchase. You will receive an email with login information at the email address associated with your user account. Please check your spam folder if you don't receive the email within 3 business days.
- Access: All of the online courses allow access for one (1) year from the date of purchase. Your completion date of the course determines the year the credit will be issued. You may review any portion of the course you have completed within your 1-year timeframe – even after you have received your certificate of completion. The course will be available to you throughout your 1-year time-frame.
- Compliance: To be in compliance with KREC, you will be required to complete an affidavit, take an online final exam, and complete the survey at the end of each course.
- Final Exam: A final exam score of 75% or greater is required to pass and two (2) retakes are allowed for each of the above courses.
- Reported: Once you fully complete each course listed above (course work, final exam, affidavit and course evaluation), you will be reported to the Kentucky Real Estate Commission within the required 10 business days for that completed course.
- Certificate: You will receive a completion certificate from each of the courses above. Some certificates are provided upon completion within the system, the others will be emailed within 10 business days to the email address you registered with.
- Course Cancellation Policy: If you drop out of the course within 7 days of purchase, you will receive a full refund. If more than ½ of the course was completed a refund will not be granted. After 7 days, no refund is available. To review our policies & procedures, click here.
Already Registered? Login Here
Tech Support (Dearborn): Contact for technical issues including problems accessing your course, navigating through the course or if you get locked out. Tech support will be available via email during regular business hours.
M-Th: 8am-10pm (ET), Fr: 8am-9pm (ET)