Meeting the Needs of Buyers and Sellers
4 CE Hours (3 Hours Law)
4 PLE Elective Hours
4 GRI Elective Hours
4 CRS Elective Credits (Add. Charge)
Video Instructors: Chandra Hall & Jackie Leavenworth
“Meeting the Needs of Buyers and Sellers” is a two‐part course for real estate professionals that provides crucial information for working with buyers and sellers.
Part One, “Positioning Homes to Sell,” examines initial contact with the seller, managing seller expectations, and how to best position homes in a particular market. Current technologies and resources are explored, as well as agent presentations, loan products, and the market challenges an agent may encounter.
Part Two, “Buyer Upfront Counseling,” is concerned with how real estate professionals establish relationships with buyers, and how to match buyer expectations with the current market. This section also explores the process of credit reporting, and describes various loan products in detail.
- Enrollment: You will be enrolled in the course(s) within 1-2 business days from the date of purchase. You will receive an email with login information at the email address associated with your user account. Please check your spam folder if you don't receive the email within 3 business days.
- Access: All of the online courses allow access for one (1) year from the date of purchase. Your completion date of the course determines the year the credit will be issued. You may review any portion of the course you have completed within your 1-year timeframe – even after you have received your certificate of completion. The course will be available to you throughout your 1-year time-frame.
- Compliance: To be in compliance with KREC, you will be required to complete an affidavit, take an online final exam, and complete the survey at the end of each course.
- Final Exam: A final exam score of 75% or greater is required to pass and two (2) retakes are allowed for each of the above courses.
- Reported: Once you fully complete each course listed above (course work, final exam, affidavit and course evaluation), you will be reported to the Kentucky Real Estate Commission within the required 10 business days for that completed course.
- Certificate: You will receive a completion certificate for each course. Some certificates are provided upon completion within the system, the others will be emailed within 10 business days to the email address you registered with.
- Course Cancellation Policy: If you drop out of the course within 7 days of purchase, you will receive a full refund. If more than ½ of the course was completed a refund will not be granted. After 7 days, no refund is available. To review our policies & procedures, click here.
Already Registered? Login Here
Tech support (Keynote): Click here to contact for technical issues including problems accessing your course, navigating through the course or if you get locked out.