6 Hours Law
KREC Required Course
Kentucky requires a state-specific continuing education course which is the Kentucky Core Course. This is to be completed by all active licensees subject to continuing education once every four (4) years. No other continuing education course will substitute for the Kentucky Core Course. The Core Course will satisfy the continuing education requirements for licensees in the year that it is taken. Licensees will learn the current rules and regulations they must comply with when it comes to renewals, changes in licensing, continuing education requirements, agency disclosure, license law violations, as well as practices required in Kentucky for advertising and handling of funds. The course includes a few videos and scenarios that agents are likely to encounter in their career.
- Enrollment: You will be enrolled in the course(s) within 1-2 business days from the date of purchase. You will receive an email with login information at the email address associated with your user account. Please check your spam folder if you don't receive the email within 3 business days.
- Access: All of the online courses allow access for one (1) year from the date of purchase. Your completion date of the course determines the year the credit will be issued. You may review any portion of the course you have completed within your 1-year timeframe – even after you have received your certificate of completion. The course will be available to you throughout your 1-year time-frame.
- Compliance: To be in compliance with KREC, you will be required to complete an affidavit, take an online final exam, and complete the survey at the end of each course.
- Final Exam: A final exam score of 75% or greater is required to pass and two (2) retakes are allowed for each of the above courses.
- Reported: Once you fully complete each course listed above (course work, final exam, affidavit and course evaluation), you will be reported to the Kentucky Real Estate Commission within the required 10 business days for that completed course.
- Certificate: You will receive a completion certificate from each of the courses above. Some certificates are provided upon completion within the system, the others will be emailed within 10 business days to the email address you registered with.
- Course Cancellation Policy: If you drop out of the course within 7 days of purchase, you will receive a full refund. If more than ½ of the course was completed a refund will not be granted. After 7 days, no refund is available. To review our Policies & Procedures, click here.
Already Registered and Trying To Login? Login Here
Tech Support (Canvas): Contact for technical issues including problems accessing your course, navigating through the course or if you get locked out. Submit a ticket, by clicking on the Help button, which is located on the left-hand panel in Canvas. Select to report a problem. Once a ticket is submitted within 1-2 business days KRI will contact you to follow up.
For other support questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org