Florida Reciprocity (40 Hours Online)
CREDIT: 40 Hours
THIS COURSE IS ONLY FOR FLORIDA LICENSEES WANTING TO OBTAIN A KENTUCKY LICENSE
Florida Reciprocity (40 Hours Online)
This 40-hour reciprocal license program is approved by the Kentucky Real Estate Commission (KREC). This program covers Kentucky-specific license laws, regulations and statutes. In addition to Kentucky Real Estate Commission Rules, Ethics, Disciplinary Actions or Complaints, Disclosures, RESPA, Agency and Duties to Clients, Fair Housing, Contracts & Offers, Advertising & Marketing, Loans & Taxes and other topics associated with practicing real estate in Kentucky. Additionally, this course addresses issues specific to obtaining a license through reciprocity pursuant to the agreement between Kentucky and Florida.
Included in the course is a glossary packet (PDF), study resources, course project, and the final exam. The course project consists of two case studies one for the buyer and one for the seller, Kentucky forms required to be filled out for both the buyer and the seller. The course final exam is proctored and is completed by KRI's online proctoring service (available 24/7). The final exam is NOT the licensing exam. Once you complete and pass the final exam, KRI will provide you a certificate of completion with instructions to getting fingerprints done allowing you to then sit for the reciprocity licensing exam.
REVIEW ALL REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS LICENSE BY CLICKING HERE.
Video Demo Available Soon!
- Enrollment: You will be enrolled in the course within 1-2 business days from the date of purchase. You will receive an email with login information at the email address associated with your user account. Please check your spam folder if you don't receive the email within 3 business days. You can start the online course as soon as you receive your enrollment email. Please note: if you purchased the package option, the KRI Lawbook is only supplemental; you can start the online course as soon as you receive your enrollment email.
- Shipping: If you choose the course option only, there is no textbook. If If you choose the package option, you will receive the Kentucky Law Book with two weeks of enrollment. If you didn't, but would still like to purchase, that can be purchased here.
- Access: Access to the course is available for one (1) year from the date of enrollment and accessible 24/7. You may review and retake any portion of the course you have completed within your 1-year timeframe – even after you have received your certificate of completion. Online courses are tracked by the online learning platform. Course work and seat time is recorded and timestamped in the system. You may log in/out of the online course at any time. Your work will be saved each time.
- Compliance: To be in compliance with KREC, you will be required to complete all course work, course affidavit, evaluation as well as take and pass a proctored final exam.
- Final Exam: The final exam is taken once all coursework is completed. A final exam score of 75% or greater is required to pass and with three (3) total attempts allowed. The exam consists of 75 multiple-choice questions.
- Certificate: A completion certificate will be emailed within 10 business days of completion of passing the final exam, and all its requirements, to the email address you registered with.
- Course Cancellation Policy: If you drop out of the course within 7 days of purchase, you will receive a partial refund. At that time, 75% of total registration fees paid will be refunded, only if no more than ½ the course was completed. Beyond 7 days, no refund is available. If you purchased a KRI License Lawbook within a package, you are not required to mail back the book, but shipping will be deducted as well. Re-entry into the program would require registering for the courses at full price. To review our Policies & Procedures, click here.
- Course Instructor: You have a course instructor available to you while you are enrolled in this course. The instructor's information is provided to you in the welcome email that is sent with your access information for the course, as well as in the course catalog that is located inside the course.
- Technical Support: Technical Support information is provided to you in the welcome email that is sent with your access information for the course, as well as within the course.
- KRI Support: For any questions outside of content and technical questions, please email email@example.com.
Please Note: A criminal conviction may prevent an applicant from qualifying for licensure under KRS 324.045. Per Kentucky law, students are not allowed to complete more than 9 hours of coursework per day. It's the students' responsibility to track their hours. Please contact KRI with any questions.