Fair Housing and Beyond
4 CE Hours (3 Hours Law)
PLE: 3 Fair Housing, 1 Elective
4 GRI Elective Hours
4 CRS Elective Credits (Add. Charge - Call KRI before purchasing if you want this add-on)
Video Instructor: Vernon Jarboe
Fair Housing laws, beginning with the Fair Housing Act of 1968, were enacted to prohibit discrimination against certain protected classes. Real estate professionals must be familiar with both the theory and practice of Fair Housing when conducting business.This course covers discrimination and housing, types of violations, advertising rules, ADA, penalties, fair employment practices, fair credit practices. It also explores antitrust laws, bankruptcy protection, environmental considerations, and data security.
- Enrollment: You will be enrolled in the course(s) within 1-2 business days from the date of purchase. You will receive an email with login information at the email address associated with your user account. Please check your spam folder if you don't receive the email within 3 business days.
- Access: All of the online courses allow access for one (1) year from the date of purchase. Your completion date of the course determines the year the credit will be issued. You may review any portion of the course you have completed within your 1-year timeframe – even after you have received your certificate of completion. The course will be available to you throughout your 1-year time-frame.
- Compliance: To be in compliance with KREC, you will be required to complete an affidavit, take an online final exam, and complete the survey at the end of each course.
- Final Exam: A final exam score of 75% or greater is required to pass and two (2) retakes are allowed for each of the above courses.
- Reported: Once you fully complete each course listed above (course work, final exam, affidavit and course evaluation), you will be reported to the Kentucky Real Estate Commission within the required 10 business days for that completed course.
- Certificate: You will receive a completion certificate for each course. Some certificates are provided upon completion within the system, the others will be emailed within 10 business days to the email address you registered with.
- Course Cancellation Policy: If you drop out of the course within 7 days of purchase, you will receive a full refund. If more than ½ of the course was completed a refund will not be granted. After 7 days, no refund is available. To review our policies & procedures, click here.
Already Registered? Login Here
Tech support (OnlineEd): Click here to contact for technical issues including problems accessing your course, navigating through the course or if you get locked out.