Essentials of Finance Package
Broker: 48 Hours
This package saves you $5.00 off Kentucky Realtor Institutes License Law Manual
This program is 48 credit hours and is approved by the KREC for applicants working towards their brokers license. This comprehensive course offers in-depth and easy to understand coverage of the real estate finance industry. It combines solid concepts of real estate finance, but it also gives you a solid foundation for a career in real estate.
In this course, you will learn about monetary systems, primary and secondary money markets, and sources of mortgage loans. You will also learn about federal government programs, loan applications, processes and procedures, closing costs, alternative financial instruments, the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, the Community Reinvestment Act, and the state housing agency.
This course requires a final exam that is proctored per Kentucky law. Once the course is complete, the final exam can be scheduled. The exam can be taken with our online proctoring service. There are no additional fees for the proctoring services, it's included in the cost of the program.
Video Demo Available Soon!
- Enrollment: You will be enrolled in the course within 1-2 business days from the date of purchase. You will receive an email with login information at the email address associated with your user account. Please check your spam folder if you don't receive the email within 3 business days.
- Shipping: The textbooks will be shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS) within 3-7 business days. The textbook ships from the Kentucky REALTOR office in Lexington, if you don't want to wait for it to be shipped and choose to pick it up instead, please email email@example.com to advise. The KRI License Law manual is mailed out from LexisNexis. Please note that the textbooks are only supplemental; you can start the online course as soon as you receive your enrollment email.
- Access: Access to the course is available for one (1) year from the date of purchase. You may review any portion of the course you have completed within your 1-year timeframe – even after you have received your certificate of completion. Online courses are tracked by the online learning platform. Course work, seat time, etc. is recorded in the system. You may log in/out of the online course at any time. Your work will be saved each time.
- Compliance: To be in compliance with KREC, you will be required to complete a course affidavit, submit 3 of the required course projects, complete the course survey at the end of the course and take a proctored final exam.
- Final Exam: A final exam score of 75% or greater is required to pass with two (2) retakes allowed. The exam consists of 75 multiple-choice questions.
- Reported: Once you fully complete the course (course work, projects, final exam, affidavit and course evaluation), you will be reported to the Kentucky Real Estate Commission within the required 10 business days.
- Certificate: A completion certificate will be emailed within 10 business days of completion of the course and all it's requirements to the email address you registered with.
- Course Cancellation Policy: If you drop out of the course within 7 days of purchase, you will receive a partial refund. At that time, 75% of registration fees paid will be refunded, only if no more than ½ the course was completed. Beyond 7 days, no refund is available. Re-entry into the program would require registering for the courses at full price. To review our Policies & Procedures, click here.
- Course Instructor: You have a course instructor available to you while you are enrolled in this course. The instructors information is provided to you in the welcome email that is sent with your access information for the course, as well as within the course.
- Technical Support - Contact for technical issues including problems navigating through the course. Submit a ticket, by clicking on the Help button within the system, which is located on the left-hand panel in Canvas. Select to report a problem. Once a ticket is submitted within 1-2 business days KRI will contact you to follow up.
- KRI Support - Contact for issues including problems accessing your course or if you get locked out, if you have questions on the process to obtain your broker's license, etc... please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Already Registered and Trying To Login? Login Here