6 CE Elective Hours
PLE: 6 Electives
6 GRI Elective Hours
6 CRS Elective Credits (Add. Charge)
Instructor: Barr Stranz
This course is designed to help real estate professionals better serve their clients and increase their confidence when asked questions regarding the construction of the homes they market. The student will learn about the structure of houses, both new and existing, and focus on how floors, walls, and roofs are built. This course will empower real estate professionals to give accurate generic construction information to their clients without taking on personal liability while recognizing when to defer to the assistance of qualified experts.
- Enrollment: Once you register for this course, you may start immediately.
- Access: All of the online courses allow access for one (1) year from the date of purchase. Your completion date of the course determines the year the credit will be issued.You may review any portion of the course you have completed within your 1 year timeframe – even after you have received your certificate of completion. The course will be available to you throughout your 1 year time-frame.
- Compliance: To be in compliance with KREC, you will be required to complete an affidavit, take an online final exam and complete the survey at the end of each course. You are not allowed to complete more than 9 hours of post-licensing education coursework per day.
- Final Exam: A final exam score of 75% or greater is required to pass and two (2) retakes are allowed for each of the above courses.
- Reported: Once you fully complete each course listed above (course work, final exam, affidavit and course evaluation), you will be reported to the Kentucky Real Estate Commission within the required 10 business days for that completed course.
- Certificate: You will receive a completion certificate from each of the courses above. Some certificates are provided upon completion within the system, the others will be emailed within 10 business days to the email address you registered with.
Already Registered? Login Here
Tech support (Keynote): Click here to contact for technical issues including problems accessing your course, navigating through the course or if you get locked out.