6 CE Hours (3 Hours Law & 3 Hours Elective)
PLE: 3 Fair Housing, 3 Electives
How do agents and contractors meet the changing needs of today’s clients? This course will expand your student’s vision of the “new norms” that are becoming widely visible and impacting the motivation of buyers and sellers.
Students will learn how the changing demographics and economics of recent years have influenced desirability for some types of homes over others. They will also learn about an emerging market of multiple generations living under one roof, which will help them specialize in this different type of buyer. This course embraces the complexity of the client’s situation and helps students create new solutions for today’s most complicated buyers and sellers.
This course is delivered in our new OnDemand video lecture format. Filled with videos that show real‐life examples and scenarios that students are likely to encounter in their career, this OnDemand course engages, enlightens, and entertains
- Completion Process: Please click here prior to registering for this course to ensure you understand the completion process.
- Enrollment: You will be enrolled in the course(s) within 1-2 business days from the date of purchase. You will receive an email with login information at the email address associated with your user account. Please check your spam folder if you don't receive the email within 3 business days.
- Access: All of the online courses allow access for one (1) year from the date of purchase. Your completion date of the course determines the year the credit will be issued.You may review any portion of the course you have completed within your 1 year timeframe – even after you have received your certificate of completion. The course will be available to you throughout your 1 year time-frame.
- Compliance: To be in compliance with KREC, you will be required to complete an affidavit, take an online final exam and complete the survey at the end of each course. You are not allowed to complete more than 9 hours of post-licensing education coursework per day.
- Final Exam: A final exam score of 75% or greater is required to pass and two (2) retakes are allowed for each of the above courses.
- Reported: Once you fully complete each course listed above (course work, final exam, affidavit and course evaluation), you will be reported to the Kentucky Real Estate Commission within the required 10 business days for that completed course.
- Certificate: You will receive a completion certificate from each of the courses above. Some certificates are provided upon completion within the system, the others will be emailed within 10 business days to the email address you registered with.
- Course Cancellation Policy: If you drop out of the course within 7 days of purchase, you will receive a full refund. If more than ½ of the course was completed a refund will not be granted. After 7 days, no refund is available. To review our policies & procedures, click here.
Already Registered and Trying To Login? Login Here
Tech Support (Dearborn): Contact for technical issues including problems accessing your course, navigating through the course or if you get locked out.
M-Th: 8am-10pm (ET), Fr: 8am-9pm (ET)
Tech support will be available via email during regular business hours.