$250 Savings! Individual courses valued at $669
The Traditional Package includes all 48 hours of Post-Licensing education required for new licensees. The package includes a blend of learning styles with text, interactive exercises, and a few video courses conducted by national instructors. These individual courses with their descriptions can be found on the PLE Catalog Page. As a bonus, this package is approved for 8 GRI elective hours and 20 Broker hours.
Courses included in this package:
- 3 Hour Compliance Course
- Commercial and Investment in Real Estate
- Scams Scoundrels and Real Estate Stings
- Foreclosures, Short Sales, REOs & Auctions
- Property Management and Managing Risk
- Red Flags Property Inspection Guide
- Fair Housing
- Contract Law for Real Estate Professionals (Video Course)
- Successful Seller Client Systems (Video Course)
Kentucky Requirement for Post-Licensing Education
As of January 1, 2016, post-license education is now required in Kentucky. Pursuant to the law, post-license education in Kentucky will require new sales associate licensees to complete forty-eight (48) hours of post-license education courses within two (2) years of obtaining a real estate license.
Hours Required (48 Hours Total):
32 Mandatory Hours
16 Elective Hours
- Enrollment: You will be enrolled in the course(s) within 1-2 business days from the date of purchase. You will receive an email with login information at the email address associated with your user account. Please check your spam folder if you don't receive the email within 3 business days.
- Access: All of the online courses allow access for one (1) year from the date of purchase. Your completion date of the course determines the year the credit will be issued.You may review any portion of the course you have completed within your 1 year timeframe – even after you have received your certificate of completion. The course will be available to you throughout your 1 year time-frame.
- Compliance: To be in compliance with KREC, you will be required to complete an affidavit, take an online final exam and complete the survey at the end of each course. You are not allowed to complete more than 9 hours of post-licensing education coursework per day.
- Final Exam: A final exam score of 75% or greater is required to pass and two (2) retakes are allowed for each of the above courses.
- Reported: Once you fully complete each course listed above (course work, final exam, affidavit and course evaluation), you will be reported to the Kentucky Real Estate Commission within the required 10 business days for that completed course.
- Certificate: You will receive a completion certificate from each of the courses above. Some certificates are provided upon completion within the system, the others will be emailed within 10 business days to the email address you registered with.
- Course Cancellation Policy: If you drop out of the course within 7 days of purchase, you will receive a full refund. If more than ½ of the course was completed a refund will not be granted. After 7 days, no refund is available. To Review our Policies & Procedures, click here.